Monday, March 18, 2013

Love, Lust and Money (My friend, her boyfriend and I) - Part 2




Thanks for the open hearted responses we got from Part 1 of Joke’s story.

                  

We hope her journey to finding happiness, would inspire many to come out of the closet; be true to themselves and seek help.

 

From the first installment, Joke has been in eight (8) relationships in five (5) years. In that time she’s not been able to reach organism.

 

Tola her friend has provided a way out; think out of the box!

 

Will Joke go along with Tola’s plan? Would she back out and remain in her entrapment? Knowing is believing...

 

Here’s - Love, Lust and money! (My friend, her boyfriend and I) - Part 2.

 

Enjoy the read:


 

            I was thinking“Is what I’m about to do right? Can I live with my friend and myself afterwards? What if Tola and I have a misunderstanding in the future? What if my boyfriend Niyi hears about my little escapade? What if Kunle can’t deliver as promised by Tola? Oh boy, that will be a disaster! On the other hand, if I go through with this act maybe I’ll find release from this sexual frustration I’ve always been in, then I can be sure nothing is wrong with me and I can also find myself and discover my body sexually”. I sighed, so many “what ifs” and regrets before the actual act.

 

          These are my thoughts after my dear friend Tola had convinced me to have a one night stand with her soon to be ex-boyfriend Kunle and today is the D-day! It’s a Friday and the time is 5p.m and Kunle is due to be here by 6p.m, Tola has been out since morning but promised to be back by 4.30pm but it’s 5p.m now and I’m beginning to get nervous, “Maybe she’s having second thoughts or changed her mind” I said aloud to myself then I heard the sound of a car drive into the compound, I ran to the window, my heart beating faster than normal and looked out. It is my friend driving in indeed; my heart did a somersault as I watched her get out of her car.

 

          I went back to my seat and tried to pretend I was cool, three minutes later my friend entered. “What’s up girl? Sorry I’m late. The traffic na die. Hope you are set for your sexual breakthrough?” she said, I was relieved that she hadn’t changed her mind. I was also worried that she still wants to go through with her insane idea. “I’m as ready as I can be”, I told her. “Don’t worry, Dr. Kunle will soon be here to help you out of your misery” she said.

 

          Oh sorry, I forgot to mention to you that Kunle is a medical doctor, maybe that’s why Tola has so much faith in him, “Girlfriend lets go get you ready for our guest” said Tola “Ready ke, how again?” I asked. “Common Joke, go have your  bath jor. Put on a sinful dress and little make up jare” replied Joke. ”Is all that necessary, maybe we should just….” Joke cut me off immediately “don’t even voice out what you are about to say! Not after all the hard work I put into convincing you and Kunle to agree to this. You can’t change your mind now, too late chick, abeg go get ready, the guy will be here in less than an hour” Joke lectured me! ”Yes madam” I marched off to my room.

 

          I was adding gloss to my lips when I heard the doorbell ring. My heartbeat shot up, my stomach flustered, suddenly there were over a hundred thousand butterflies flying haphazardly in my stomach and my courage left me. I ran to my bed and pulled the duvet over my head. Ten minutes later the door to my room burst open and I heard steps coming towards me Oh mehn, here comes Kunle , what am I going to do”. I felt the duvet coming off me, I cracked open my right eye and I saw my dear friend looking at me with a gentle and understanding smile ”Adejoke, I know what you are about to do is very unlike you and I can understand how hard this is for you, Kunle  being my bf, but I want you to know that I’m doing this from the bottom of my heart because you’re my best friend and I want you to feel like a real woman, but if you want to pull out now, I’ll understand..” Tola said. Tears sprang to my eyes as I realize my friend truly cares for me. ”No, sweetheart, I’m not backing down now, thanks for loving me so. Let’s go see to the doc.” I said. We hugged each other hard and walked out of my room holding each other’s hands.

 

         Kunle  sat down on the couch, his left leg crossed over his right leg and his hands on his laps, he stood up when he saw us and smiled at both of us. ”Hi Kunle”, I whispered. ”Hello Joke, how are you? Nervous as I’m?” he asked, I smiled,”Yes, maybe more” I replied. ”That’s enough both of you, Kunle  here says he has something to tell us before …….”She winked at me not finishing her sentence. ”Ok”. I said,

 

          So Kunle began his eye opening lecture, “Joke, I’ll like to ask you some questions””No problem.” I said, “Were you circumcised?” He asked, “Yes I was” I answered, “Hmmm, I thought as much. You see, it’s hard for a circumcised woman to reach orgasm because the clitoris, which is the powerhouse of every woman, has been cut off. Some girls are lucky part of their clitoris are cut off, but some that are not so lucky get everything cut off, in these case, it’s very hard for them to reach climax unless they find a lover who’s extremely patient, caring, loving and knowledgeable about the anatomy of the female body. I think your case is a severe case of circumcision but I know a few tricks to help you if you still want to…? He finished. I sighed deeply and dropped my head against the back of the sofa looking up. Joke, this is your last chance to get out” I said to myself but I said to Kunle and Tola, ”I want to..” We all kept quiet for thirty seconds and then Tola broke the silence, ”Ok guys, I’ve got to go somewhere, I don’t think I’ll be back tonight” she picked up her bag and came over to hug me and she said into my ears, ”Be naughty and have fun darling” we both giggled. She went over to Kunle and hugged him too, I could just imagine what she must have said into his ears because Kunle said ”I’ll do my best” and winked at me, I shivered. Tola left us and vanished.

 

           ”So, what can I offer you” I asked Kunle, ”I’ll like whiskey and I’ll suggest you have some yourself”. “Is that your recommendation doctor?” “Yes dear patient”. I smiled and left for our small bar. I could feel the tension leaving my body because Kunle is actually easy to talk with, I poured some whiskey for him and some for myself too, I gave him his, went back to the fridge and brought out a pack of ice which I dropped it on the table, taking four cubes for my drink, Kunle took four for his too. I sat down opposite him staring into my drink but I could feel his eyes burn into me, Oh my, what am I supposed to do? Should I say something? Oh darn, where are all my flirting skills? My courageous act, my daring and adventurous heart? Why hath thou forsaken me now?”  These were my thoughts when I heard my name ”Joke, the time to change your mind is past if that’s what you are thinking about, drink up, we’ve got some findings to do, where would you like to start?” Kunle said smiling and looking serious at the same time.

 

          I wanted to say something but my mouth was dry so I drank my whiskey gulping half of the content in my cup, ”So is there any part of foreplay you enjoy?” he enquired ”Yes actually. I like my ear, throat, lips and breast being licked and sucked” I said, finding some of my lost courage, ”Ok, good, have you ever been sucked down there?” “Yes but I don’t like it”, I said”. ”Why? If I may ask?” “Well, I just don’t like it because it doesn’t make me feel anything. Sometimes I do feel this unexplainable sensation then it drops and makes me feel frustrated. That’s the reason I don’t like it”. I explained… ”Alright, seems your boyfriends have not been doing a good job. I have all my facts now. Let’s get to the business of the day”, Kunle said, as he drew me up from the sofa; I swallowed the rest of my drink not taking my eyes off him. I dropped my cup on the table and watched as he advanced on my lips with calculated slowness… [To be continued]

 

By Olatorera - @sexitee03

 

Edited by @tonyobj

 

 

In Part 2 of Love, Lust and money! (My friend, her boyfriend and I):

We’ve learnt?

 

Joke has agreed to go along with the plan. Even with her doubts.

 

Would Kunle live up to the hype?

 

Here’s a bit of what to expect from part 3:

 

… I dropped my cup on the table and watched as he advanced on my lips with calculated slowness. Oh oh, I thought you were supposed to close your eyes when kissing, but I couldn’t close mine, I had my eyes locked on his and his on mine. I watched as he licked and suckled on my lips. Oh my, this guy can surely kiss, unlike some guys who just stick there tongue in your mouth. Kunle was gentle on my lips, he treated it like a strawberry. Using his lips, teeth and tongue, I was just standing there looking at him and feeling every moment we kissed. To my horror, Kunle suddenly stopped kissing me! “Wh-why did you stop?

 

Follow on Twitter:  Tony Obijeih - @tonyobj and Olatorera - @sexitee03

Feel free to drop your comments and opinions in the comment box below and follow us on twitter.

 

Watch out for Part 3 of Love, Lust and money! (My friend, her boyfriend and I.)

 


3 comments:

  1. I love this story. Can't wait for the next part. It's really putting me on suspence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The truth is a ot of women have problems reaching orgasms but keep it to themselves because they don't want to hurt their partners feelings. Which invariably leads to other issues like cheating and stuff. Men need to realise its not about them not being good enough. Its about being patient and sensitive enough to want to please your partner. Women are wired differently from men. Can't wait for part three. Eager to know what the doctor recommended! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome

Translate