Thursday, January 4, 2018

For the sisters: Think before you rant


Funny how these "modern day women" come on social media to thrash talk men, while conveniently side stepping discussions about the baseless phrases some women use, such as  "He used me", "After all I've done for him... Bla bla bla", I spent my time, I gave my body,  bla bla bla..." 
This only
depicts their gluttonous mind set. Chop, chop, chop as much as you can chop and give little or nothing. Such women live only to satisfy their stomachs.
Breaking news, Using is both ways my dear. That guy also gave his time too. He also gave his body and gave his money. Which most "modern day women" don't give to men.
Next time such ladies choose to wail on social media, kindly remember to stop being self centric. The world doesn't revolve around you alone.
Somewhere between while you were chopping his money and doing the do with your ooohhhssss and aaahhhhhhssss, you still expect to be classified as wife material. How much did you advice him to save or invest?
Think before you rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome

Translate