Monday, November 18, 2013

Long Distance Relationship Palaver




I'm in a long-term, long-distance relationship and don't see my boyfriend often. A few months ago, I met a guy online (we share mutual friends). He was going through a rough patch and needed someone to talk to, but we now speak regularly through IM, email and video chat. We haven't met, but I think I'm falling for him, or at least the side he's revealed. (I'm not so deluded as to think our relationship stands up to much in the real world.) I feel as if I'm cheating on my boyfriend as this guy is constantly on my mind and my boyfriend isn't. I don't want to cut off contact with this guy as he's now a good friend but I'm worried that if we meet, I'll end up crossing a line.

I need advice on how best to handle this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome

Translate