Sunday, January 4, 2015

“I AM MARRIED BUT PREGNANT FOR ANOTHER”

image


Please, I need your candid advice. I am going through a major crisis right now. I’m lost, I don’t know what to do. I feel all alone.
I am married with a daughter. She just turned 2 years old. I have a couple of girlfriends I hang out with on Fridays especially. I’m going to be frank, I get carried away sometimes at parties
or outings with lots of alcohol. About 8 weeks ago, something happened. I’m so ashamed of myself, I can’t even mention it. I had so much alcohol, I totally lost it. I had sex with a stranger.
I just found out that I’m pregnant. I know I should have an abortion without thinking about it, but I’m scared of dying. I just lost a friend from an abortion that went wrong and she did it in a place we’ve always gone to during our school days.
I feel like packing my bags and running away but I don’t want to lose my family because of a stupid mistake. I am so so ashamed.
Do you know any good Gynaecologist? Sorry for asking…
*Oh my goodness! Is this real or are you kidding me?! I’m sorry for being so expressive, I really shouldn’t. I think this is the worst thing that could ever happen to any married woman. Imagine starting the year with this sort of news?!
First and foremost, you need help with your use of alcohol. Secondly, you need to change your priorities. Thirdly, your friends, I can’t really say if they have a good influence on you. Fourthly, I’ve never believed in abortion. I think every adult should learn to take responsibility for their actions and stop looking for who to put the blame on.
Finally, it’s still your decision to make at the end of the day…do you tell your husband or do you go ahead with the abortion and stand the chance of losing your life? This is definitely a great test of faith.

Let this be a warning to married men who like to party alone rather than take their wives along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome

Translate