Sunday, November 5, 2017

About this morning

So I heard fights, shouts and arguments from the house next to mine, I sharply went to the window to put my ears on the ground, then my suspicion was confirmed, Kuburat is pregnant!

The matter that escalated today started some months ago, Yinka is married to Chioma, a beautiful lady blessed with natural resources and endowments. But Yinka was not satisfied, he was cutting corners with Kubu.

The same Kuburat my friend told me he liked and I went to tell her only for her to tell me my family history, she even changed from calling me brother to calling my name, because I toasted her for my friend!

Anyway, her result is out, Yinka and Chioma stays in the flat while Kubu stays with her mother in the BQ behind. She has been cutting corners with Yinka, I knew Beht how can I tell Chioma since I also saw Chioma with some guy one night around 11pm?

They are still fighting, mama Kubu said her daughter must be married to Yinka, she said Kubu must pack into the flat with Yinka and Chioma 'Sisi Chioma, you will have to accept, it is the will of God'

The pastor occupying the flat opposite is also sermonizing 'Bro Yinka, you have sinned against God and your wife, you have desecrated the holy matrimony called marriage. You need to ask for forgiveness'

If only pastor knows I know about him and Mariam the Sleek corper down the street. Wait, is that papa Emeka the police telling Kubu to remove the belle and not destroy a home? Is he saying this because of Yinka marriage or because he knows no more free show with Kubu?

Someone is saying I should go downstairs and try settle the matter, Edakun what is my own? Let me goan sleep before someone would accuse me of what I didn't do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome

Translate