Saturday, March 7, 2015

I'm A Married Woman But .....I Masturbate More

Image result for black married woman masturbate



Hi Scam-dalous,

Took me a while to finally decide to send this. Please I'd like to stay anonymous.
I noticed your blog and how you have been posting issues that matter but people consider as a taboo to discuss publicly.

I am in a dilemma of sorts. My husband and I have been married for almost 3 years now with no kids. I am a full-time housewife. My husband has a decent job and he provides for me and for the house. However, we rarely have sex. It was good
at first while dating and when we just got married, but we started having less and less of it as the years went by.

Now we have sex once a month or not at all, some months. This led me into masturbation. I am now addicted to masturbation. Sometimes up to 2 or 3 times a day. I have considered cheating on my husband but I can't bring myself to do that since I still love him and I know he loves me extremely too. Though, sometimes I feel I'm cheating on him with my fingers.

I can't seem to tell anybody but this forum has made it possible for me to voice out on how I feel. Please am I normal???

I would appreciate some form of advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome

Translate