Sunday, April 19, 2015

Should I be the First to Ask My New Boyfriend for Sex?

Image result for should black she ask for sex first?




This has got to be one of the ....well, I'm not here to judge anyone. 
You decide yourselves.
Does it really matter who asked for it first? This is the dilemma a beautiful
lady has found herself:


Dear SC
I am a 27 years old lady. I met this 34 years old hot guy 6 weeks ago.
He claims

he loves me and so would want to marry me. He has even
brought up the idea of him seeing my parents. I have told him to let us
cool things down and not rush.

Image result for should she ask for sex first?
Nevertheless, I must confess I can't wait for him to take me to bed.
I am so thirsty for him. He is just so s*xy and out of this world, but he
has not asked me for s*x directly, probably due to my advise to him
that we should take things easy.
Am I taking things too fast or I should just go ahead and ask him for
sex?



My people, please reply her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome

Translate