Saturday, October 17, 2015

Celebrating An Achiever

 

Some 4 years ago... Jonathan Okoli said to me "I want to go to flight school" my initial reaction was an outburst of laughter... We have been friends since the Vmobile cum Airtel Call Center Training in Nov. 2004... what on earth made him think that Flight School was the next thing to do? 

Apparently I laughed alone and his words to me after that crushed me... "DREAM KILLER". From that moment on... I was his biggest supporter and I learnt two of the most important lessons of my life till date: 

1. Never ever look down on someone else's dreams and aspirations
2. Never let any one distract you from where you believe you are meant to be heading

On the 12th of October I was the happiest man on flight FRN0104 of First nation Airways and nobody could understand why. My friend and brother was in the cockpit. I was filled with pride... His dream had become a reality. He stood his ground and did not let dream killers get to his dream. 

We are all potential assassins and potential builders with our words and actions... let us make it count positively.


By 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome

Translate