Thursday, October 8, 2015

Featured Post: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This.

Sometime today I took a bike from Mararaba junction heading to Aso.
We've covered about 40% of the journey when I heard the "click click" sound of a broken chain. The okada guy stopped,inspected the bike and advised me to take another bike as his can't make the rest of the trip.

After a while, one okada guy came along,I waved him down and asked him to take me to my destination. 
I informed him that I bargained 100 naira with

the first dude so they should negotiate the price.
The first dude asked him to take 60naira and give him 40naira since he(new okada guy) will cover most of the distance.

The new okada guy just looked at the broken chain and said something in hausa which neither of us (both of us were Christians and southerners) understood.

But from his gesticulation I deduced he was asking me to give the whole sum to the first okada rider. 
I demonstrated to him to be sure of what he meant and he nodded in affirmation. I was puzzled at this act of kindness and generosity especially because it was geared towards a different religion and tribe.
Thereafter,the Hausa,muslim okada rider took me to my destination without charge.


I put this little story up here to make you tribal and religious bigots understand something; Nigeria is not one,that may be true. But the division is not across ethnic or religious lines.
The boundary is between the thieving elites
 and the suffering commoners. 
That's why an Akpabio will be supporting a Saraki. 

So before you throw jabs at that man because of his religion and tribe,understand that he is also a victim of the situation.

#GodBlessNigeria.



By 
The Bachelor



Disclaimer
Kindly note that featured post and comments on the Scam-dalous blog are the sole views of the writers and not in anyway shared by the owner or any of  admins of this Scam-dalous blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome

Translate