Saturday, January 11, 2014

#StrangenessOfWomen








I just finished listening to some ladies talk and I must say that WOMEN remain the strangest living species on planet earth. 

One girl's no is no. Another girl's no is yes. One girl's yes is yes. Another girl's yes is no.
A real man's yes is always yes. His no is always no.

For example when its a guy;  
"Guy, you wanna have sex? YES. 
You want head? YES PLEASE. 
You want beer? YES, THANKS.
Should I come on top? OH YES! "

When its a girl; 
"Girl, you wanna have sex? WOULD LOVE TO BUT NOT IN THE MOOD. 
You want head? ERR, NOT REALLY, BUT YES. 
You want it from behind? YES. JUST BE FAST, I'M TIRED."

I remember one time when a girl refused to allow me have sex with her, after all the cajoling. Some days later she called and said, "I wanted you to rape me." I was like, what the f*ck is wrong with you?
She explained that she was used to her boyfriend roughing her up and violence actually turns her on. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.Serious cold catch me that day. 

Rough play, rough play, she would remove my 'cap' with her teeth. Tufiakwa! Allah ya sauke! Olorun maje! My Ancestors will not allow it. I told her "back to sender!"

Well, the truth is that weirdness is another form of uniqueness...which is inherent in all humans. It's very easy to understand and please every man. On the average, our wants and needs are the same.

On the other hand, you need to specially study every woman you encounter. What pleases Caro, will irritate Ada. What turns Shalewa on, will bore Aisha.

In the end, variety remains the spice of life.
#StrangenessOfWomen

Follow me on twitter @tonyobj


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome

Translate