Sunday, October 20, 2013

Questions & Answers on Sex and Relationships - Part III

BY FUNMI AKINGBADE




1. My husband cannot gain erection to ejaculate after a tattoo on his penis
My husband and I did a homemade tattoo on our private parts as a sign of our undiluted love for one another. This was a joint decision few months ago precisely early last year. But I noticed that few weeks after the tattoo was made, my husband’s penis seems not to be as strong as it used to be. He cannot gain erection to ejaculate at all, if he ever ejaculates, that will be only during foreplay when he is supposed not to.  Initially we thought it was as a result of stress from his place of work. But he changed his job over six months ago and the problem still remains the same. Is there any remedy. We are lost as to why this could be happening to us especially now that I want to be pregnant?
 M.CEEY Mulika
I would still love if you can look closely and observe if there are other reasons for his erectile challenges and not conclude yet on the tattoo he has on his penis. However, pacing a tattoo on the penis could be a little bit risky especially when it is a permanent one.  Because getting a permanent tattoo requires breaking the skin and having contact with blood, body fluids and tissue. The tissue of the penis may not be strong enough to receive such piercing since the skin of the penis is very tender and light.  Besides, home-made tattoo often aren’t as healthy as those done by professionals. Because such tattoos are often done under unclean conditions, they also have a much higher risk of infection. Any type of tattoo involves health risks. The worst is a very dangerous infection, like HIV or hepatitis C, from unclean needles. One could also get impetigo, which is staph infections, or cellulitis, a deep skin infection. Another danger is impure ink that has mould or bacteria. This can lead to problems with the eyes, lungs, and other organs. If this condition persists, he needs to see an urologist fast.

2. Can obesity kill erection?
Recently I have developed a protruding tommy which refuses to subside in spite of my work out and all types of exercise. My friend said it is normal and that it happens when men are advancing in age. They say that it is a middle-age thing but it is killing my sexual performance and my wife is not helpful at all. She is complaining bitterly, this is further killing me gradually. Whenever we want to make love and I see her reaction and her facial expression, I just lose all the drive and desire for anything on bed. What can I do?
Sammy Sunny
Carrying extra pounds especially round the waist is call men’s middle age spread and this can impact on one’s sexual performance. It also lowers most men’s self-esteem which affects their self-confidence on bed. Middle age spread and obesity in most men create a situation where these men have lower levels of the male hormone testosterone, which is important for sexual desire and help produce strong erection at any given time. This middle age spread and overweight is also linked to high blood pressure and hardening of the arteries, which can reduce blood flow to the penis. So in addition to these various types of work out, you have to reduce the quantity and frequency of meal consumption. This will definitely help, because your metabolism is not as high as when you were younger.

3. My nipples itches badly when my husband touches or sucks them
 I’m in my early 40’s and very healthy. Few months ago, my nipples started itching on the very tip especially when my husband touches or sucks them. The nipples itched so badly that I thought I might rip them off.  Sometimes they itch during the day, and sometime I stay awake all night. I can’t see anything at all. They look normal. But I am still itching and now it hurts under my nipples. I am constantly checking, not only for possible lumps but also for discolouration. This has made sex to be unappealing to me because the only thing that arouse me or get me to orgasm is when my nipples are sucked heavily. Anything outside this does not affect my sexual libido. Now it has been weeks we made love last because of the fear of itching. What do we do, My husband is just tagging along but I am sure his patience will soon run out.
Mrs. George olio
Many dermatology conditions can impact and affect the nipple such as atopic dermatitis, allergic reaction to laundry products, psoriasis, or even Fox Fordyce syndrome (apocrine sweat glands become clogged). Over rubbing of the nipple (e.g. jog bra syndrome) can start nerves firing inappropriately so that the sensation of irritation persists for longer time than expected. But to be on the safer side, you need to see a medical doctor as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome

Translate