Friday, August 22, 2014

Chelsea joins forces with EA SPORTS


Hazard, who was last season’s Chelsea Player of the Year and PFA Young Player of the Year, will feature alongside Lionel Messi on the European release of the bestselling football title, while the club’s relationship with EA SPORTS will bring exciting digital and social media content for Chelsea fans, alongside exciting experiences at Stamford Bridge throughout the coming seasons.
Hazard said: ‘I have played FIFA all of my life and it’s a huge honour to be asked to be on the cover ofFIFA 15. Now I have played the game I can say it’s the most realistic football game I have seen, so I cannot wait to challenge my friends and team-mates.’
Dan Holman, Head of UK Product Marketing EA SPORTS, added: ‘We’re delighted to have Eden on the cover of FIFA 15 and to be working with him and Chelsea in showcasing the Barclays Premier League to the amazing level of detail that the game will deliver this year.’
FIFA 15 is on sale from 26 September in the UK. Pre-order your copy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome

Translate