Saturday, March 15, 2014

Benue lawyer Catches WifePants Down With Okada Rider

A lawyer, Terkula Pepe, has dragged his wife, Joy, to a magistrate court
sitting in Makurdi, Benue State, over infidelity and lack of respect.

Pepe told the honourable court led by Magistrate Felicia Ikyegh that he 
caught his wife pants down with a commercial okada rider, right inside his 
matrimonial home on their matrimonial bed.
He said, “I opened a mini shop for her with N550000, unfortunately she ran 
the shop down. My wife never had respect for me throughout our marriage. 
She brought in her lover, an okada boy, who usually conveys her home and 
they were making love right inside my bedroom."








Terkula said, “Throughout our marriage, I was subjected to severe mental and
psychological torture by the acts of my wife.
Consequently, the court dissolved the five-year-old marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome

Translate